Functional luxury describes this scarf!
This super soft (almost a gauze type softness) handmade Extra Large 100% Cotton Wild Rag Western Scarf is 43" x 43" and comes in solid colors to add to your Wild Rag collection!
The size of these cozy wild rag western scarves makes them the perfect soft, cozy shawl or wrap on a chilly day or for added sun protection at the beach.
- Soft fringe like accents around the edge give this wild rag a rustic western vibe
- Added sun protection for those long days at the ranch or out on the trail
- This is a favorite Wild Rag and wonderful for cowgirls and cowboys with sensitive skin
- Extra soft and oh so breathable when working the herd or getting ranch work done on those extra hot summer days
- Wonderful for cozy comfort in layering on those cold days of winter
- Perfect for wiping sweat and dirt when you're out on the range or up in the mountains doing your thang!
- You could even use it as a wrap at the beach!
Working cattle in Hawaii, wild rags became a necessity for me for sun protection and something to wipe the sweat and dirt off on those long tropical days with the herd. But I had to have a breathable fabric. With no soft cotton wild rags on the market I took to wearing gauzey cotton handkerchiefs that were too small but still got the job done. I am so excited to be able to offer these soft cotton wild rags that are the perfect size, offer functionality, and will last. You may wear them out like I do, but they sure take a lick in’
How to Care for your Wild Rag
To clean your wild rag, wash it in cold water either by hand or in a washing machine on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach when washing, only use mild laundry detergent or hand soap. Hang dry. The more you wear your wild rag western scarf, the softer it will get.